Temporary Teaching Assistant Post
Closing date: Friday 16th November 2018
Shortlisting Monday 22nd November 2018
Interview date: Thursday 22nd November 2018
We are currently looking for a temporary Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil in our lovely school. We are looking to appoint someone who would love the opportunity to join our brilliant staff team.
The successful candidate will be joining an extremely friendly, well-motivated and enthusiastic staff determined to make our school officially outstanding as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
Has very high standards and expectations of themselves and others;
Is an excellent communicator and works extremely well collaboratively;
Is very well organised, positive and enthusiastic;
Can work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver positive outcomes for children;
Is committed to inclusion;
Is willing to get involved in the wider school community through offering extra-curricular activities;
Has excellent interpersonal skills
In return, we can offer you:
- An very positive staff culture with extremely high expectations of work and behaviour;
- Well-behaved, motivated and eager children;
- A highly-motivated, friendly and able team;
- A well-functioning leadership team who views professional development as a priority;
- A friendly and well-motivated staff and supportive and inclusive community in which you can flourish;
- The opportunity to continue your career working alongside fabulous teachers and teaching assistants.
Visits welcomed - please phone the school office 01993 702599 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to visit us.
Minimum requirement English and Maths GCSE grade C or equivalent
Lunchtime Supervisors x 2
5 hours per week
Term Time only
Grade 2 £16,495 pro rata (£8.55 per hour)
We are looking to appoint 2 lunchtime supervisors to help supervise our pupils with eating their lunch (packed lunch and school dinners) and with playing at breaktime.
- Do you enjoy spending time with children?
- Can you treat our pupils fairly and help them to resolve disputes?
- Are you First Aid training (or willing to undertake training)?
- Can you help to lead games and activities?
If you can answer yes to these questions you could be just the person that we are looking for.
We can only accept applications made on line but of you have any questions please email our School Business Manager Kate Walsh at email@example.com