Tower Hill Primary School
Temporary Teacher (1 year January 2018 start) Maternity Cover
Year 3 Teacher
Closing date: Monday 6th November 4pm
Shortlisting: Wednesday 18th November
Interview Date: Thursday 16th November
We are currently looking for a brilliant KS2 Teacher for our lovely school. We are looking to appoint an outstanding class teacher for Year 3.
The successful candidate will be joining an extremely friendly, well-motivated and enthusiastic staff determined to make our school officially outstanding as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Year 3 teacher who:
Is an excellent classroom practitioner with very high standards and expectations;
Has experience of aspirational teaching and subsequently, as a result of great teaching and learning, children have become successful learners;
Has a proven track record of being part of a successful team, or led a curriculum area;
Is an excellent communicator and works extremely well collaboratively;
Is very well organised, positive and enthusiastic;
Can demonstrate their ability to raise attainment and accelerate progress;
Can work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver positive outcomes for children;
Is committed to inclusion;
Is willing to get involved in the wider school community through offering extra-curricular activities;
Has excellent interpersonal skills
In return, we can offer you:
- An very positive staff culture with extremely high expectations of work and behaviour;
- Well-behaved, motivated and eager children;
- A highly-motivated, friendly and able team;
- A well-functioning leadership team who views professional development as a priority;
- A friendly and well-motivated staff and supportive and inclusive community in which you can flourish;
- The opportunity to continue your career working alongside fabulous teachers.
- Longer term projects around Career progression, Performance Management, Staff Wellbeing, and Trust wide communications.
Visits welcomed - please phone the school office 01993 702599 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to visit us.
Tower Hill School and The River Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of all children and preventing extremism. All staff are expected to share this
commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The River
Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a range of
backgrounds to represent diversity in line with our schools’ community.